Re: kmatplot

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: kmatplot
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:18:23 -0800

It appears that kmatplot has not been in development for some time. I remember trying to use it and not having much success.

If you are looking for a fancy 3D graphics to use with Octave, I highly recommend Octaviz (I am biased since I am a developer):

http://octaviz.sourceforge.net/

Jonathan

NZG wrote:
The deb package is, but theres a new one on the kmatplot site that doesn't depend on kdelibs3. Didn't want to try to install it without some feedback as to whether it was worth it or not.

NZG.