Re: A GUI for octave? koctave, goctave? dead

From: Joel Andersson
Subject: Re: A GUI for octave? koctave, goctave? dead
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:37:48 -0600

Mads Lindstrøm wrote:
Hi

I was looking for all available graphical front-ends for octave.

I found two projects GOctave and KOctave. With links:
http://12.32.54.90/goctave/index.html and
http://freshmeat.net/redir/koctave/34585/url_homepage/koctave
respectively.

I believe there's someone working on frontend in kdevelop too. Don't know the status of this project, but it looks promising.

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/octave-maintainers.2004/msg00763.html

And yaog is another using gtk2, by Kalle Raiskila.

http://yaog.sourceforge.net/

There's also at least one project that will integrate octave in eclipse.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpack

Sorry, nothing available for download yet.