A GUI for octave? koctave, goctave? dead

From: Mads Lindstrøm
Subject: A GUI for octave? koctave, goctave? dead
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:05:32 +0100

Hi

I was looking for all available graphical front-ends for octave.

I found two projects GOctave and KOctave. With links:
http://12.32.54.90/goctave/index.html and
http://freshmeat.net/redir/koctave/34585/url_homepage/koctave
respectively.

However, both links seems to be dead. Are these projects discontinued?

I am asking as I am considering adding support for Octave in my project
C#Shell (http://csshell.sourceforge.net), which is supposed to be an
interactive interpreter front-end for many different languages.
Currently, the only supported language is C#.

Greetings,

Mads Lindstrøm