Re: Interactive rotation of mesh

From: Deepak, R.
Subject: Re: Interactive rotation of mesh
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:18:43 +0530

* Quentin Spencer <address@hidden> 2005-02-04
> If you use gnuplot version 4.0, you can use a mouse to rotate the mesh.
> You can also use the "view" command in octave-forge to change the angle.
>
> Deepak, R. wrote:
> >Now, I want to allow the mesh to be rotated interactively in three
> >dimensions. What command should I use?

dpkg -l gnuplot:
uppercase=bad)
    ||/ Name             Version          Description

+++-================-================-================================================
    ii  gnuplot          4.0.0-2          A command-line driven interactive
plotting progr
So, the version is 4.0.0-2 .

sudo aptitude update
sudo apt-get install gnuplot:
    Reading Package Lists... Done
    Building Dependency Tree... Done
    gnuplot is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1287 not upgraded.
So, gnuplot is at the newest version of Debian "testing".

But dragging with the left mouse button does not work. It does not work with
the middle and right mouse buttons either. Do I need to use some command to
allow it to be rotated?
--
Deepak, R. <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/>