Re: Making graphic available for Latex ( on Mac)

From: Michael Martin
Subject: Re: Making graphic available for Latex ( on Mac)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:55:59 -0600

On Feb 3, 2005, at 1:24 PM, Quentin Spencer wrote:

I don't know whether xfig and transfig are readily available for Mac without building it yourself (which apparently is not necessarily straightforward).

FYI, they are both available for the Mac via fink. Also, I have seen binaries made available from time to time by various folks. I prefer fink myself.

Michael W. Martin                   Phone: (281) 333-2177
Draper Laboratory                   FAX:   (281) 333-5276
2200 Space Park Dr.                 EMail: address@hidden
Houston, TX 77058                   WWW: http://www.jsc.draper.com/
USA                                 Mail Code: EG/Draper