Question DASSL

From: Kristof Timmermans
Subject: Question DASSL
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:28:58 -0600

Hello,

I am using the function DASSL (in Octave 2.1.64) and I never had a problem. I use it to solve some differential equations.

But today when I started a simulation I got following error:

***MESSAGE FROM ROUTINE DDASSL IN LIBRARY SLATEC.
***POTENTIALLY RECOVERABLE ERROR, PROG ABORTED, TRACEBACK REQUESTED
*  AT T =    3.447491E-05  SOME ELEMENT OF WT HAS BECOME .LE. 0.0
*  ERROR NUMBER = -3
*
***END OF MESSAGE
***JOB ABORT DUE TO UNRECOVERED ERROR.
0          ERROR MESSAGE SUMMARY
LIBRARY    SUBROUTINE MESSAGE START             NERR     LEVEL     COUNT
SLATEC     DDASSL     AT T =    3.447491E-        -3         1         1

error: exception encountered in Fortran subroutine ddassl_
error: unrecoverable error in dassl

Is there anyone who knows what I should do, so I don't have a problem with the DASSL function? I don't find the necessary information to cope with this problem.

Thank you

Kristof Timmermans