M-backspace binding in emacs octave mode

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: M-backspace binding in emacs octave mode
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:08:13 +0200

Hi

I'm using the octave mode with xemacs 21. It seems to bind M-backspace
to "mark function", or something like that. I'd prefer to keep it bound
to the standard editing function of backwards killing one word. I assume
I need to put something in my init file, but I'm not sure what to do
when a mode overrides an otherwise global keybinding.

Thanks
Neilen
--
Neilen Marais <address@hidden>