Re: Symbols, mathematical symbols, and Greek letters

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Symbols, mathematical symbols, and Greek letters
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:00:28 -0800

Many thanks. My present AquaTerm graphs are good enough for submitting a
manuscript for review. By the time I get the review results from the editor,
which takes at least 6 months, I will have a new Mac with OS Tiger and
Gnuplot 4.1 and AquaTerm 1.0.b3 will be available. Hopefully the "old" Mac
(OS 10.2.8) will still be working and I will be able to dedicate the new one
to Octave/Gnuplot/AquaTerm initially and not have to worry about not having
a working Octave/Gnuplot/AquaTerm set up, albeit dated (Octave
2.1.46/Gnuplot 3.8/AquaTerm 0.1 (v.0.3.0) as installed using Fink about 1
year ago.
Henry