Re: Symbols, mathematical symbols, and Greek letters

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Symbols, mathematical symbols, and Greek letters
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:33:53 -0700

I do not have system with Aquaterm available, so I just go by docs for gnuplot 4.0:

<<<<
Syntax:

                            {fname "<fontface>"} {fsize <fontsize>}

You can try do drop "fname" part or abbreviate it with "fn"...

Perhaps next year, somebody with MacOS at hand could make a more definitive
answer.

Sincerely,

Dmitri.

Henry F. Mollet wrote:
Thanks. I will need multiple fonts but was going to try below anyway for
practice. But what is fname?
octave:10> gset term aqua fname "Symbol"
         line 0: undefined variable: fname
Happy New Year!
Henry