Audio i/o

From: Jose Colmenares
Subject: Audio i/o
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:03:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi:

I want to play, using my soundcard, a certain signal.
I could generate the signal, and play it using the
playsound command. Nevertheless, how do I put the
vector in the correcto format? I've searched the web,
and the page `/pub/usenet/news.answers/audio-fmts' of
the archive site rtfm.mit.edu.' does not longer
exists...

Thanks.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es