Re: invfreqs and Warburg impedance

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: invfreqs and Warburg impedance
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:42:48 -0800

I'm not familiar with the invfreqs program.

For a simple 5 node system I used a "PSpice" approach.
 Using octave, set up the matrix, then solved for the
inverse matrix, then multiplied the voltage drive vector to
get the answers.  Many of the circuit values were known.
 Some were "curve" fit for best match.

With this approach you can set the Capacitance Resistance
to functions of relationships to freq.  Do a best fit to
your data and predict the component values.

                - Robert -

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:22:57 -0600