Octave_value::rep

From: Muthu
Subject: Octave_value::rep
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello!
Thanks a lot David!
I it works great. I still have one question regarding
the octave_value class, which has a union member
called
rep. Is this where the pointer to my object is stored,
when we do typecasting[narrowing] of  GdBoxed object
into octave_value ?

Is this why we use this code you suggested ?
>     GdRep = ((const GdBoxed&) args(0)).get_rep();

Well thanks again.

Cheers
Muthu.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250