Re: please help, old octave scripts not working

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: please help, old octave scripts not working
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:30:36 -0600

As a fellow mac user, I can give your scripts a try. We really can't say much without seeing them.

On Dec 7, 2004, at 10:08 PM, charles sugihara wrote:

Hi All,
I have two old octave scripts (written in 10/99) originally created in solaris that i am trying to get to work on os x. i am not sure if this is appropriate but if someone would be willing to look over the scripts i think there may be a simple formatting issue preventing these from working, maybe something that has since changed? i did not include them here as i am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this.
Thank You,
  Max