octave questions

From: Ilhem Z
Subject: octave questions
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:54:30 -0600

Hi,
I have to work with octave but i installed it on windows XP .
I am writing my functions in a notepad document (" functiontest.m") for example.
My problem is that i can't source any file '.m' , octave doesn't find it anywhere and i don't knox how is the syntaxe to call the file path in order to parse it with 'source'.
(i.e: source "functiontest.m"----> doesn't work)
please could you help me?
thanks a lot.

Créez gratuitement votre Yahoo! Mail avec 100 Mo de stockage !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !