Re: Secondary y-axis

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Secondary y-axis
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:10:17 -0700

I use a reall "clunky" workaround...but it only plots
absoute, or single, values.

Convert set of y1,x1  to become real and imaginary
Convert set of y2,x2 to become real and imaginary

then plot both sets together and you get two lines with
independent ordinates.  But have to match to the same
number of data points.

           - Robert -