Re: string-beginners question

From: robert Macy
Subject: Re: string-beginners question
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:04:29 -0700

I use this for "walking" through a set of text file data.

for i=1:4
position=i;
numeric1=48+fix(position/10);
numeric2=48+mod(position,10);
middle1=setstr([numeric1]);
middle2=setstr([numeric2]);

wavfile1=setstr([Firstword1,middle1,middle2,Lastword]);

...do something with wavfile...
endfor

    - Robert -