Re: FW: Skipping comments in load files

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: FW: Skipping comments in load files
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:44:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Joe Koski wrote:

You are correct in that it could have been some other non-printing character, and not a space or tab at the end of the file. All I know is that when I moved down to the last line, I could move the cursor one character to the right and then use the delete key to eliminate the blank character.

Some editors show a blank instead of displaying something (e.g., a box) when a control character is present.

Mike