Re: C++ template

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: Re: C++ template
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:33:08 +0200

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 09:46:15AM +0200, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> > Most octave programmes can be vectorised, although it is not always
> > obvious how.  All that applies to Matlab, in this area, applies to
>
> There is a start of something similar at
>
> http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?TipsVectorizing
>
> It still needs to be completed.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

another source of good suggestions is the report "MATLAB array
manipulation tips and tricks" by Peter J. Acklam. The most
recent version can be found at,

http://home.online.no/~pjacklam/matlab/doc/mtt/index.html

Maybe we should ask the author to rename it to "Octave and
Matlab..." and link it to the wiki/octave-forge websites.

Miquel

--
SeRMN, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (address@hidden)