C++ template

From: Fredrik Bulow
Subject: C++ template
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:48:25 -0500

I have written a C++ program that generates a matrix (2d double) that I
would like to use in one of my octave scripts. Does anyone have a
template of a octave c++ module that takes a few doubles as in
parameters and returns a 2d matrix?

I'm no wizard at C++ yet.

What I really want is something in the spirit of this:

octave-something(something)
{
 double a = something.getfirstparameter();
 double b = something.getsecondparameter();
 for(i,j goes from 0 to N)
        some_octave_matix_object[i, j]=my_function(i,j,a,b);
 return some_octave_matrix_object;
}

/Fredrik