O-forge 2.1.57 problem *solved*

From: mddejong
Subject: O-forge 2.1.57 problem *solved*
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:45:57 +0200 (CEST)

The problem was solved when I noticed that the build process hadn't
entirely succeeded. In fact, dispatch.cc had not compiled properly. That
sounded extremely familiar: on line 543 of main/miscellaneous/dispatch.cc
there is an instantiation with 'template' without the keyword 'class'.
When I added the latter to the line, compilation went all the way, and the
error disappeared. Perhaps this needs to be updated in the main source
tree as well.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion

Kind regards,
Maarten de Jong