RE: Lack of matrix slicing documentation

From: Ciotti, Louis A
Subject: RE: Lack of matrix slicing documentation
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:35:06 -0400

This functionality is documented in Chapter 10 section 1

<quote>

10.1 Index Expressions

An index expression allows you to reference or extract selected elements
of a matrix or vector.

Indices may be scalars, vectors, ranges, or the special operator `:',
which may be used to select entire rows or columns.

<end quote>