Wiki?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Wiki?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:25:53 +0200

Dear All,

On the advise of Paul I resubmit this message here, rather than on
octave-dev.

I notice that there is no file http://wiki.octave.org/robots.txt ?
Does this mean that all of the website is indexed? If so RecentChanges
and all old versions of the pages are indexed and so be the spammers
to the website get what they want, page rank with google since even
after getting rid of their garbage google would see it.

I'm not sure who is in charge of the wiki, but can someone confirm
that the RecentChanges and old versions of the pages aren't being
indexed by google?

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary