problem with legend.m

From: cctsim
Subject: problem with legend.m
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:48:27 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

I get the following error if use "legend.m" from
the latest octave-forge cvs.

>> plot(1:10,randn(1,10),'rx-')
>> legend("WGN")
error: invalid row index = 0
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating prefix operator `!' near line 190, column 7
error: if: error evaluating conditional expression
error: evaluating if command near line 190, column 3
error: called from `legend' in file
`/usr/share/octave/2.1.58/site/m/octave-forge/plot/legend.m'

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I am using Fedora core 1 with the latest cvs octave and
cvs octave-forge.

Best Regards
cctsim

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com