Re: Octave advocacy

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Octave advocacy
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:52:35 -0700

This is a bit premature but I submitted a comment paper to the American
Naturalist (in review) which concludes with the following sentence in the
acknowledgement:
"This comment paper could not have been accomplished without GNU Octave (see
Eaton and Rawlings, 2003) and address@hidden  with a large number of
contributors."
Henry
N.B. If I really wanted to, I would have MATLAB available at the lab but
prefer to use Octave at home on my iMac. Also, I don't what R can and cannot
do.