Complex Conjugate

From: robert Macy
Subject: Complex Conjugate
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:33:13 -0700

Is there a simple command that performs the complex
conjugate on a matrix containing complex variables?

I've been using "workaround" using real() and imag()

Couldn't find this anywhere.  Couldn't find any mention in
the html manual.

Also, how do you do a search for *any* word in the TOTAL
manual?  I've only been able to do a search per page
section.

                 - Robert -