Documentation patch, for 2.1.58

From: Federico Zenith
Subject: Documentation patch, for 2.1.58
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:48:46 +0200

I've adapted my documentation patch from 2.1.57.

It can be grabbed from:
http://zenith.nt.ntnu.no/octave-2.1.58.documentation.patch

The patch corrects a number of nuisances/typos in the documentation, and
formats correctly the TeX version in the part I proofread (especially the
control tools); it also introduces the use of the mathcal symbol "H" for H-2
and H-infinity simbols, as customary in the literature. Read the patch for
the details.

If you want just the documentation to be re-done, just make a "./configure &&
make doc", which is much faster than a complete compiling.

Cheers,
-Federico