Re: reset GNUplot in Octave

From: robert Macy
Subject: Re: reset GNUplot in Octave
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:08:34 -0700

I too have the same problem.  Somehow accidentally drew a
square in the plot and poink!  Now all plots are the same
wrong scale.

Just tried the command

graw("reset");

and made no difference at all.

Running binary 2.1.50 octave on Windows 98....

Only option has been to shut off and come back.  But hate
that 'cause some data took a few minutes to generate.

              - Robert -