Re: help

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: help
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:48:30 +0200

Sasidhar,

Paul Kienzle has written a mex API for octave , which can be found at octave forge http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/

Otherwise, the standard C++ API is quite accessible, if you know some C. Discussion of this is to be found in the octave documentation, under dynamically loaded functions, and in Cristoph Spiel's Da Coda al Fine http://octave.sourceforge.net/coda/. Finally, I have written a "cookbook" that is meant to fill the gap between these two sources. I have sent the draft version to you directly as an .html document.

Paul Thomas

Sasidhar L N. wrote:

Hi

I am trying to run a .c file in octave but couldn’t. In matlab a function called ‘mex’ is supposed to do the operation. Is there any such thing in octave

Regards

Sasidhar

L.N.Sasidhar Email:address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

ITTIAM Semiconductors P: +91-080-5660 1260

Consulate 1, M: +91-98458 44394

1 Richmond Road

Bangalore 560 025

INDIA www.ittiam.com <http://www.ittiam.com>