RE: Loading a matrix from ASCII file (avoiding scripting?)

From: Hall, Benjamin
Subject: RE: Loading a matrix from ASCII file (avoiding scripting?)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:29:30 -0400

Things might be working correctly, only your data is stored in a variable
called "xxx", try typing "xxx" (or whos) to see if you have your data.

If you want to change the variable name, try (this will also give you some
visual feedback that the data has been loaded -- note no ";" at the end)

x = load("xxx.txt")