Using Octave and Data Translation Products for DSP

From: robert Macy
Subject: Using Octave and Data Translation Products for DSP
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 10:16:54 -0700

I'm using octave to manipulate and analyze resulting data
streams.  But, not getting much control over the
digitization process.

Does anyone have experience using Data Translation Products
for DSP?

Specifically, using DT31-EZ (an older board) near maximum
rates.

I have a requirement to produce a defined, complex waveform
to perturb a system, while at the same time digitizing the
system's response.  I have to very carefully phase the
digitization to the output (perturbing) signal.  The
sequence is acquire sample to digitize then new output
level with a fixed delay between the two operations.
 Cannot stand an arbitrary delay per data run, must be
fixed.

Has anyone done this simple task that can help me?  Feel
free to answer off-group since this may, or may not, relate
heavily to octave.

                   - Robert -

               address@hidden