Re: imagesc, replot, ImageMagick

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: imagesc, replot, ImageMagick
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:50:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Brian Stephanson wrote:
> I'm trying to loop imagesc in a function to get a
> "movie" out of it. So right now, if I try to loop a
> hundred frames, I get hundred different images.

Take a look at the source for image.m. It contains a
command for 'im_display= ...'

im_display = sprintf ("display -geometry %f%% \"%s\"", zoom*100, ppm_name);

imagemagick will update a window with a new image if called with '-update'
option.

Create a file called 'image_update.m'. Change the line to
im_display = sprintf ("display -update '%s'", ppm_name);

Now use image the first time, and image_update afterwards.
--
Andy Adler