feasibility of moving this Matlab app to Octave?...

From: seberino
Subject: feasibility of moving this Matlab app to Octave?...
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:49:00 -0700

I have a signal processing and plotting app that was mainly built
on or before 1996 with a *very little* amount of work after that up to 1999
to move app to Matlab 5.3.

I *really* would rather work with Octave but I also know
that Octave only supports older versions of Matlab.

If it is easy to isolate the patches of incompatible
"too new" Matlab code and alter them then I'd be very happy.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

What are my chances of success?

Chris

--
_______________________________________