Re: Integration function

From: edA-qa mort-ora-y
Subject: Re: Integration function
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:05:00 +0200

Christoph Dalitz wrote:
quad should do what you need. Note that the function name needs to be passed
as a string because Octave does not support function variables like Scilab.

Okay, this looks about what I need, except for one thing, I need to pass more than one variable to the function to be integrated. These additional variables are constant -- that is, technically it is a new function, but I need to calculate these variables in script?

Is there any way I can create a new function in a script and use that as the function parameter to quad?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Idea Architect