RE: creating .PS files of plot output....

From: Ciotti, Louis A
Subject: RE: creating .PS files of plot output....
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:12:19 -0400

Maybe you are misunderstanding me. I am looking at the amp.ps file with
gsview and there is no output.

I have been able to get it to somewhat work by placing the gset line
after the plot command then issuing a replot command, but the .ps file
that results has a blank page prior to the actual plot. (See attached
.ps file) I think this is because the replot command send a clear
command then plots the data again.