Re: usage of imread.m in octave

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: usage of imread.m in octave
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:45:06 +0200

Hi Ole

I am not sure why you do not get a colour display.  Here, I do:

octave:3> [r,g,b] = imread('testimage.jpg');
octave:4> imshow(r,g,b)

and a colour display ImageMagick pops up.

What happens when you do

$ display /cygdrive/c/temp/testimage.jpg

from the command prompt? Are you running Octave 2.1.57?

Regards
Stefan