Plot graphic Bars

From: Hugo Neto
Subject: Plot graphic Bars
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:57:06 -0500

Dear All,

I'm facing a problem to plot 7 graphs in only one figure. In fact i get 7 graphics bar in the same figure but their width is very shortness and is impossible to see the bars in each graph.

Below, you can find a piece of code that evidence this fact.

% --------------------------------
% Graphic bars code example
% --------------------------------

figure;

  for i=1:7
  gset nokey;
  gset noparametric;

    subplot(1,7,i);
    % gset xrange [1:3];
    xlabel(['SC ' num2str(i)]);
    ylabel('DeltaV [m/s]');

    trap1 =  2.8627e-07;
    trap2 =  1.8822e-07;
    trap3 =  1.8822e-07;

    trap11=trap1/100;
    trap22=trap2/100;
    trap33=trap3/100;

    grid;
    bar([trap11 trap22 trap33]); hold on;
    hold off;
 end

In this code, all graphs are equals to simplify. This is just an example.

I accept any suggestion to resolve this problem. I have tried some configurations but no one produce the right effect, i.e, the grahps should be the same size in x axis.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hugo Neto