hpux binary for octave

From: haisam . ido
Subject: hpux binary for octave
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:56:21 -0400

Where can one find a recent version, 2.1.x, for hpux 11.x?  I can't find it in any of the hpux-archive sites.

I have a 10.20 version which is 2.0.16 and norm, cross and dot are not available.  Is that normal for that version?

If one were going to compile octave for hpux what are all the tools that one needs.  Thank you in advance.

Building on 40 Years of Leadership - As a global communications leader with 40 years of experience, Intelsat helps service providers, broadcasters, corporations and governments deliver information and entertainment anywhere in the world, instantly, securely and reliably.

DISCLAIMER
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Intelsat, Ltd. and its subsidiaries.