Re: xmlread problem in octave-forge (Was Re: compile errors making octav

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: xmlread problem in octave-forge (Was Re: compile errors making octave-forge-2004-02-12)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:23:12 +0200

Looking at the time stamps of the files in the CVS tree. Its seems that
its uncertain whether xmltree_read.c should be rebuilt or not, as it has
the same modification time as the *.l file. Laurent maybe you should touch
the *.c file and recommit it so that the modification time of the file in
the CVS is ahead of the *.l.

ALternatively, just prevent the *.c file from being rebuilt in a normal
build, by deleting the dependency of xmltree_read.c on the *.l file. Keep
the build target tough so you can rebuild, but you'd then have to do
"make xmltree_read.c" to do so...

Cheers
David

Daprès Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> (le 01/06/2004):
> Laurent Mazet wrote:
> >On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:14:00 -0600
>

> >You recreate xmltree_read.c with flex 2.91 but FleXML only works properly
> >with
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I did not do it intentionally (i.e. I just typed './configure ' and 'make'.
> So if there were a file and it gets rebuild -- something is wrong with a
> build process...
>
> >flex 2.5.4a. You should used the CVS commited file. As the FleXML project
> >seems
> >dead, I will recode a new XML parser for xmlread function... as soon as I
> >have
> >some time to do it :-(.
> >
> >Laurent
> >

> Sincerely,
>
> Dmitri.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary