Sparse part2

From: Andre Viljoen
Subject: Sparse part2
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:01:37 -0500

Sorry to bother you guys again...
I struggle to install the whole of the latest source_forge, It has BIG
probs with /extra/mex/mex.cc

Anyway, I have installed the sparse arrays from /main/sparse manually
and it works. I can create sparse matrices by "A = sparse(20,20);" for
example. Now I try to load a variable from MATLAB h.mat by "load h.mat"
and the compiler still spits at me that sparse matrices are not
supported.

This is bad.

Any ideas? :)

Andre Viljoen