Octave application on electric field calculatons

From: ao45901330
Subject: Octave application on electric field calculatons
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 9:30:45 +0200

Hello,

I have been searching the web for any info about using Octave for electric
field calculations. Since I'm new to Octave it's a good idea to start exploring
what's already done in this area before starting writing octave code.

Has anybody on the list seen or published any such info on the web? I would be
very grateful for any info in that direction. Perhaps also info on Octave
application on acoustic fields or any other fields could be useful in this case.

Best regards, and thanks in advance for any help,
Per Liss

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se