Re: contourc function available

From: Victor Munoz
Subject: Re: contourc function available
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:27:25 +0900

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 03:08:50PM +0300, Shai Ayal wrote:

> I am very interested in this. I am willing to integrate this into octave
> if you could pass me the source

I just finished uploading the files. You can find them at

http://aristoteles.ciencias.uchile.cl/homepage/software/contourl.html

Let me know of any problems/progress, to improve it. It's probably not well
documented (except for the comments to the algorithm in the original PLPlot
code which I preserved), but it should not be hard to follow.

Regards,

                        Victor