Re: help

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: help
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:32:46 -0400

See: http://octave.sf.net

On May 8, 2004, at 10:05 AM, girish muttagi wrote:

respected sir,

i liked the software very much and it's helpful for me in processing the biomedical signals. but i would be greatful to you if u include the functions like ellip,butter,hanning etc. i am using this software for peak detection using pan tompkins algorithm.kindly suggest to me is there any alternative way which makes my life easier. thank u once again
girish muttagi

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner  online.