countourc function

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: countourc function
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 13:20:17 +0300

Hi All,

Does anybody know of a counturc compatible function available under the GPL ?. I would settle for something close which can be easily adapted.

This function should take a matrix and an isoline value as input and return a list of vertexes for the isoline(contour) corresponding to the isovalue.

I have looked in the contour implementation in several GPL'd programs such as epstk and euler, but the do not consider the isoline in it's entirety, rather they plot each little segment of the line independently.

        Shai