looking for time-consuming Octave app

From: Javier Fernandez Baldomero
Subject: looking for time-consuming Octave app
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:27:13 +0200

Hi,

Perhaps somebody knows of an Octave application...

1.- whose code can be downloaded (octave .m code)

2.- which spends an enourmous amount of time to compute
    something (anything, or see point 4)

3.- of certain interest (ie, chances of being accepted
    in a congress or journal on the subject if computing
    time could be significantly reduced)

4.- and has something to do with chemicals, if possible
    (ok, and cannot be computed on the back of an envelope :-)

I would need to download such an application to do some
measurements on it. Point 4 is just for "emotional" reasons,
I would also be glad with some other kind of application
(but chemicals would be great :-).

Thanks in advance

-javier