Re: hdf5 file format

From: W.J. Atsma
Subject: Re: hdf5 file format
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:42:43 -0700

I thought it might be something like that. From my perusal it seems like one
could save the type name as an attribute.

For completeness: To load an  octave hdf5 file:
If your code finds a matching object name check if it is a group object and if
so whether it has a "value" data member.

Thanks for the feedback,

Willem