Re: fortran executables

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: fortran executables
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:14:09 -0400

You can incorporate fortran libraries directly into octave:

        http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveFortran

Using system(), you can run any program on your computer
and load the files that it writes into octave.

If your program works from the command line, you can use
popen2 to send it input and read output.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden