Multiple DEFUN_DLD definitions in one file?

From: Matti Airas
Subject: Multiple DEFUN_DLD definitions in one file?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:17:01 +0300

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement my first C++ functions in Octave. My goal is to
write a JACK (http://jackit.sf.net) plugin for Octave, so that it could
be used for real-time audio signal processing prototyping. Anyway, here
goes:

How do I make Octave see multiple functions in one .oct file? It seems
to automagically load only the function with the same name that the .oct
file has (i.e. if I have foo.oct, only function "foo" is recognised, but
the function "bar" within the same .cc file goes unseen). It seems to be
possible, as e.g. rand and randn are defined in the same .oct file.

I'd like to do this because I want to implement a ring buffer, and
probably the most simple way to do it would be to place the ring buffer
together with the Octave DLD interface functions and the JACK real-time
thread callback in the same .cc file (in the first phase, until I really
get the hang of things).

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Matti Airas