re: Problems with gnuplot 3.8k

From: Joe Koski
Subject: re: Problems with gnuplot 3.8k
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:02:35 -0700

Dmitri,

Thanks for your suggestions. Of all your suggestions, the change from clf to
clg change seems to have been the most beneficial. It cleared the problem
with full plot frames. Ironically, I had  just changed from clg to clf to
try to get things working. For this run I also just set automatic_replot=0;
ahead of the loop, and "gset nomouse." Those may have contributed to the
success. Anyway, the first loop out of three similar loops seems to be
working, so on to the others.

Incidentally, the example koski.m that I attached worked correctly on my
machine also. I just sent it as an example of the type of loop that I'm
doing.

In some other routines, I do use replot to get aifm format output of single
frames. Do I need to set automatic_replot=1 prior to doing that?

Thanks again. I'd still be fumbling around without your suggestions.

Joe Koski

------ End of Forwarded Message