Octave Toolbox 'pkgdir' error

From: Reinhart, Joseph (JREINHAR)
Subject: Octave Toolbox 'pkgdir' error
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:17:49 -0600

Hello, I realize the post that I pulled your email address from is nearly 4 years old but I've been having trouble tracking down leads for my question.  I'm trying to install various "toolboxes" in Octave (for Windows, version 2.1.36) including octave-chorus and toolbox-3.0.03b.  I've been getting errors related to "'pkgdir' undefined".  I came across this post and was wondering if anything had been discovered since.  Sorry to bug you, but thank you for any help you can give.

Joe