saving a multiplot as a single file

From: general questions
Subject: saving a multiplot as a single file
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:58:29 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Octave users,

I have previously saved single plots with the
'plot2ps' script below, but now I need to save
stacked multiplots (7 plots down by 1 across),
but this script doesn't work and I can't
figure out how to save it.

I'm using "GNU Octave, version 2.1.50", and
gnuplot v3.7, patchlevel 3.

I've searched the archive but kind find anyone
saving multiplots as a single *.ps

Any ideas would be very welcome.

cheers,
   Lee -S-
   UniS, UK

function plot2ps(f)
  ## use a fixed width font
  gset terminal postscript landscape enhanced
"Courier" 12;
  the_title=strcat("File: ",f)
  title(the_title)
  eval(sprintf("gset output \"%s%s\" \n",f,".ps"));
  replot;
  gset terminal X11;
  printf("\nWrote %s/%s%s\n\n",pwd,f,".ps");
endfunction